365 Photo

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Put another dime in the jukebox baby...


Oh how much I love mindless easy knitting. even more so when I'm as stressed as I am.

Honestly? what would I do without my knitting.

I've decided on pinwheel baby blanket [pattern].So i started that. I've made this pattern before and it is so EASY! I love it so much. It's something I can very easily knit while I watch tv, or in the case tonight, listen to the twilight audio book.

Yes, it's true. I've started reading twilight. about time right? I was going to read my sister's copy, but Jama borrowed it and is still reading it. So i've bored Mel's and i'm about 4 chapters into it. So far I am enjoying it. It's very well written.

Have I said before how much I love audio books? I love them because they leave my hands free to knit. So i can knit and listen. This is one of my favorite ways to spend and evening.

The Ravelympics start in 2 days!!! OMG!! I'm starting to wonder if maybe i've bitten off more than i can chew. if I can just get one event of the 3 that I'm signed up for compleated that would be awesome. I can't wait to cast on. Its seriously tempting to cheat. ha. I'm not going to let myself do that because i won't be able to forgive myself for it later. I know that it will be more fun if I play by the rules.

In other news, I had my Mercy Ministries phone interview today. I feel that it went well. So I just want to thank all of you that prayed for me and for that. It means a lot. Thank you all. Please continue to keep me in your prayers as i try and get the application process completed.



----------------
Now playing: Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock and Roll
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Blog Archive