365 Photo

Monday, August 4, 2008

OMG! 4 DAYS TO GO!!


YAY!! Only 4 days till the ravelympics start! WEEE!!

I'm really excited. I've picked out colors for my Tubey sweater. Lime green, pink, yellow, and white. I can't wait to get it started. Its gonna be awesome.

I've also enrolled in yet another project, a baby blanket. I need to knit one anyway. So yes, i'm taking on 3 events. haha. It's official I'm insane. I think you all already knew that tho. ha.

Its really hard to type right now because I have Emma and Bella (the puppies) cuddled together on my lap. they are way to cute to move.

I've not decided on what tote to knit yet, but I'll figure it out. I think that I'm going to knit Knitty's everlasting-baggstoper. I've already started a bag for lisa, I've decided that to not make hers the ravelympic project, cause i just wanted to start it and get it done. I have it about 50% of it done.

I'll probably just end up doing a simple square baby blanket too.

I can't believe that I'm taking on 3 events.

Don't expect to hear from me at all during the olympics. ha.

Bethany

----------------
Now playing: Lily Allen - Absolutely Nothing
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Blog Archive