365 Photo

Friday, July 25, 2008

I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag...

Well I decided on a pattern for the Sweater Sprint. I am going to be knitting Tubey for the Ravelmpics. :). Now if i could make up my mind on colors. any ideas?

I'm really excited to be knitting this sweater. I've wanted to attempt it for a while, just had the hardest time finding the motivation. this was the perfect reason.

I still need to decide on a project for the Bag-and-Tote Backstroke. And colors for it. ha. I need to make a choice because i'm going to run out of time.

In other news, I'm housesitting this weekend. that shall be fun.

I'm also working on a 3rd pair of knucks and a baby blanket. the goal is to have those done before the ravelmpics so that i don't work on them during the ravelmpics. ha. i can't stick to one project to save my life.

yep. gonna go pack for the weekend.

love ya all
Bethany

----------------
Now playing: Fiona Apple - Paper Bag
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Blog Archive